Mum's the Word!

Hi All

Well it's The Crafting Owl here with a project for all the lovely mums out there. The Design Team were given the Fluroescent colours to play with and as my mum likes pink I decided to go with this and use it for my design. I decided to make a wall-hanging as I've not made one for a while and this is quite easy and simple to do.


I particularly liked the Fluroescent colour 'Tickled Pink' so decided to use it for the lettering. I chose some lovely spring papers to compliment the design to give it a really girly feel.


Here you can see the hanging in all its glory...




A close-up of the lettering... small beads add accent to an edge which admittedly I forgot to ink




Spot the powder used on the birds wings...




Well folks, that's all from me. 'Owl be back soon with another project. Don't forget to enter this month's challenge to win a maahoosive 12 powders of your choice in a case, gotta be worth having a go for!


Another teamie will be along soon with more inspiration, until then...


Happy Embossing
Lisa
'The Crafting Owl'



Comments

  1. Fabulous! Love the frills and flowers, and strangely the fluorescent isn't too much.
    From a fellow teamie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing! Wonderfull!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Lisa. I really like those bird stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment