Spring Inspiration

Hello again! Today I am sharing with you my DT project using this month's colour inspiration.


I used the butterfly stamp from the new WOW! Embossing Powders Stamp Set Simply Amazing. I embossed each butterfly with different powders - Easter Sparkle, Pastel Pink, Pastel Blue, Purple Glow, Pastel Purple. Then I cut out each butterfly and mounted them onto the card. I took three buttons and embossed them in the same colours and added them to the butterflies.  I used a WOW! Embossing Pen to make the dots on the card and then sprinkled over the different colour powders.  The greeting is from the stamp set Love Beyond Measure. I simply poured over two colours of pastel powder at the same time to get the two tone effect.

Don't forget there is still time to join in with this month's giveaway!

Comments

  1. Amazing Project! I love the rainbow colours of your butterflies. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing the different ways that wow embossing powder can wow projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the colours of butterflies and the simplicity of this card..Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colours and though I've never tried WOW embossing powder, it does look very inviting. Thanks for sharing some great tips.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment