Bring a little sparkle to your embellishments

Hi everyone... just thought I would share another fun layout using the WOW Embossing Powders to bring a little sparkle to your embellishments.


For this layout, I used the Ultra Shimmer Embossing Glitter to add a little bit more to the My Mind's Eye kite sticker. I just love the stickers that have glitter and since this one didn't I just embossed the kite with the Ultra Shimmer Embossing Powder. I love how it turned out.


I also used the "gratitude" stamp set and added the swirls just above the journaling. After I stamped it with Jenni Bowlin's Lemon Drops, I added some more Ultra Shimmer and embossed it.


Supplies: WOW Ultra Shimmer Embossing Glitter and the WOW Gratitude Stamp Set

Journaling: We had such a great day today. You were so excited to go to church this morning. You talked about it all week. Then we went on a picnic in Santa Monica by the pier. It was a beautiful day. You ran around with your brothers, so carefree. After lunch we flew kites and you loved it. You and Wills tried to see how high they would go. I loved seeing you just soaking up the sun. I want your childhood to be filled with memories just like this one. I love you, Riley.

Have a great week!
Diana

Comments

  1. Love the simpleness to this page but it really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simple design and the touches of color. They both really show off the amazing photos so well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment