Up-cycled Tag Book

Hi Folks, Rachel here with my project for this month's challenge.
I've wanted to make a Tag Book for ages using the cardboard tubes from toilet rolls and this challenge gave me the perfect opportunity.

I stuck one end of each tube together, covered them in papers and then added a strip of  WOW Fab Foil in Pink around the open edge using double sided tape. I added couple of book rings, some ribbon, a title hand written using a WOW Embossing Pen and embossed with Earthtone Olive and a pretty rose using our new Melt It Powder mixed with Pastel Pink E/P and poured into a silicone mould. This completed my pockets for the tags.

The tags were die-cut from old off-cuts of Mountboard and I decided to have a play using just two of our stamp sets, Make a Wish and ME Collage. The same design twice but with totally different looks - all done with Distress Inks and WOW! Embossing Powder.

These little books are great to add to and could be mini scrapbooks, technique books, or whatever takes your fancy.

Anyhow, I hope you like my project and feel inspired to use up those loo roll tubes! Don't forget to keep popping back to see the other great projects made by our Design Team and enter our challenge to be in with a chance of winning some of our gorgeous powders.

Bye for now
Rachel x

Products used:
Make a Wish & ME Collage Clear Stamp Sets



Comments

  1. Very nice project Rachel. I'll look at my toilet roll in a new light now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Once I stop using my toilet rolls for pea seedlings, I'll know what to do with them :)

    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment