Life is beautiful (even in 3d recycling )

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here and this time with my new recycled 3d project.

This altered project was just a wooden base with a hole that I found at home, a 10 cent kids plastic magnifying glass and a fantastic A2Z Scraplets title (it's the little things). From all of those I made  this lovely altered art piece, but it couldn't  be done without those gorgeous WOW! Embossing Powders  that  I used over it.


The wooden base was covered with Glitz paper layers . The title was inked, clear embossed with Clear  Gloss Regular  embossing  powder , layer after layer to make it glossy and glass look and then I made a random stamping over it.

Wow embossing  Metallic Copper powder was  the main coverage of the plastic glass. Easy to make : just add some Watermark embossing ink randomly over it , spread the powder and heat it. Nothing happens to plastic, believe me.  Then I added some Tim Holtz Picket fence  crackled paint  over my
embossed Copper powder and  Pastel Blue embossing powder over it while the paint was still  wet.


The 7 Gypsies silver spoon was coloured into the copper colour   with alcohol ink and I added this Tim Holtz sticker to say that small things Create Life.

The background wings were molded and casted with clear embossing powder (as I am a Dentist, molding paste is on my  non crafting table all the time, so I just used it) and I added Blue Blast  embossing  glitter inside the clear powder casting. The white chipboards from Tando Creative were painted and glittered with Clear  Sparkle  embossing glitter  to make the front wings, the bird was also painted  white and heat embossed with  Opaque  Bright White Regular  embossing powder , then  painted over it with some blue paint, as well as Prima pink flower arrangement.. I covered the square base with wood grain washi tape  and  I added this Glitz Life is Beautiful sticker on the front.
As my final touch the brass owl from Handmade Halo was added for the life wisdom and I also connected a 7 Gypsies charm to the spoon. To keep this title in the up right position I used 3 kitchen tooth picks and a lot of hot glue.
So now it's your turn to take our challenge: make your own 3d project with WOW! Embossing Powders products (at least one, please) and you can win some gorgeous prizes! Go for it! It's so easy to win once you try!

Comments

  1. If you are looking for a way to enhance your product packaging, then embossed metallic stickers a great choice. They come in different colors, shapes, and sizes. You can choose from chrome, gold, silver, and a range of other options. These stickers are durable and used indoors or outdoors. The high-gloss coating provides protection from scratches, fingerprints, and abrasion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment