Decadent little notebook

Hi this is Jenifer here with you today.  Decadence to me means black, white, red, damask and classy.
I have a simple little notebook out of scrap paper.  Stamp the Vintage Wallpaper and Emboss with the Black Ebony powder.  Hold you scrap paper together with some binder clips and add a couple layers of glue to the edges so that they all are held in place.  Once the glue is dry you can adhere to the inside, I used Super Tape from ThermOWeb.  To decorate the cover I used a coffee filter for my ruffle with some ribbons layered on top.  For the flower center I used Cable Car red with just a little sprinkle of the Kalahari Gold glitter and adhered to the center.
Thank you so much for looking at my project today I hope you check back often for more inspiring ideas and participate in the monthly challenge.

Wow Supplies:
Wow melt it powder
Cable Car Red
Black Ebony
Kalahari
Vintage Wallpaper stamp

Other Supplies:
Ribbon- May Arts
Coffee Filter
Adhesive-ThermOWeb
Jenifer

Comments