I'll Keep You Warm! - A Wintery Tag

Hello! Birgit here today with a wintery tag.

The tag itself comes from the Prima Tag Pad. I stamped it with Versamark and the "ME Blizzard" stamp and then embossed it with White Twinkle Embossing Glitter The impression is not perfect but I actually like that because it gives a more distressed look.
Then I sprayed it with pink and purple spray paint. The embossed parts resist the paint but you need to dap off the excess paint.



I added a few drops of IZINK Gold at the top of the tag and sprayed a little water on it while holding the tag upright. Let the IZINK run down. The angel wings were painted with the same color.

The heart was cut from cardboard and the top layer peeled off. I painted it with IZINK Opaline and little bit Gold. Then I added some Versamark on top and embossed it with Magical Mauve Embossing Glitter.



Finally I drew some little black circles and colored them in with a white pen. The tag was finished with some Prima sequin flowers and a sentiment.



Let's hope we get some snow soon! Like that way better than rain!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy crafting!

Birgit

Comments

Post a Comment