Winter flowers

Hi everyone


Over at WOW HQ is the theme 'Winter' 

and I have called it  ‘Back to the Fuchsia’
but obviously the title is Future (a little play on words)

I firstly covered a tag with backing paper then inked with black  soot distress ink around the edge.


I then used a Creative Expression stamp called 'Fuchsia' and stamped this on the tag and 2 times on black card with versamark then heat set with WOW ebony embossing powder.


I then coloured them in with watercolour pencils and cut them out 3d'ing them on the tag.

I then added the berries on a wire.


The wording is from an alphabet stamp I have and the word FUCHSIA is heat set with WOW ebony embossing powder.


I then added Flower Soft polar white flakes on the branches and flowers to give a wintry feel.

Have a lovely week

Sue

Comments

  1. gorgeous - and I love that tag line!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, das ist wunderschön und eine tolle Idee.

    Viele Grüße, Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag, love the depth and height of the fuschia and the post name is cute! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment