Major Rockstar Canvas

Hi this is Jenifer here with you today to share my fabric project.  I made a small canvas of my daughter playing one of her guitars.  I first applied some Spackle to the canvas and after that was dry I ran my versamark ink pad around the edges and on some of the peaks of the texture.  Apply the embossing powder, I used Sierra sunrise, and then proceed to decorate as desired.  I love the embossing powder and the texture together I think it gives really nice dimension to my canvas.

Supplies:
WOW embossing glitter- Sierra Sunrise
Flowers- Prima
Twine- May Arts
Sheet Music
Canvas
Spackle
scraps

I hope you have enjoyed my fabric post today, you still have a few more days to link up for some cool prizes.
Jenifer

Comments

  1. love the dimension on your canvas - love this to bits! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment