Wedding vintage look card / Natasha Serova

Hello all! Nataliya is here :) Today I will show you my vintage-look card for our Antique challenge.
I'm very love vintage style and in this time I made wedding card:


I made these fabulous roses use moulds and Melt it! powder:


And for background I used WOW! stamps & powder:



and tips for you)
First, I make a background using distress ink and WOW! stamp 


Then I use the same stamp with WOW! powder. To making a vintage look I brushed some powder from some places.


My WOW!
for roses:



for background:


Comments

  1. i love these roses. beautiful design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card...the roses look fantstic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this is a gorgeous wedding card. It is amazing design. Flower design, paper cut and beautiful picture in center are pretty. This card will add beauty to the wedding for sure. Thanks for sharing this amazing card. To order wedding cards online at one of the great stores visit http://www.365weddingcards.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning you made a beautiful antique creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful background, beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment