Mixed Media Project

Hi all

Hers's my Mixed Media project for WoW. Iv'e made a canvas for you today using WoW Embossing Powders and the Crackle Stamp.

To make this canvas I firstly covered it with white tissue paper and scrunched it up before it dried.

I then coloured the canvas with beige paint and grunged it up a bit with a black stamp pad. I then added clear embossing powder to the Cracked Leather stamp and embossed the whole thing with Sensational Sage powders.

Gold Embossing powder was also added in patches to add to the grunge look.

I embossed 3 leaves with Sensational Sage and Azure Mist powders, stick them onto a backing paper and added them to the canvas.

I then with gold powder, I  embossed some wording from the "Express yourself" stamp onto a label and added it to the stamped image of the NB Canvas stamp which I cut out.

The whole thing was finished off with 3 lines from the top of the canvas down to the leaves which I added in ribbon. .Finally a bow to complete the picture and a hanger made with twine.

Products used

Cracked Leather Stamp
NB Canvas Stamp
Express Yourself Stamp
Powders - Sensational SageMetalallic Gold RichAzure Mist

Comments

  1. Gorgeous. Came over for a closer look from your blog. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS canvas!!!
    LOVE the background, LOVE the leaves!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment