Spring flowers with love


This months theme is spring and I just love spring. It's my favourite season of all. Where I used to live spring ment the perfect time to go visit our little cottage far up in the mountains, going skiing, ice fishing and ridning snowmobiles. And yes, digging holes in the snow, putting down raindeer hides and catching a tan. Now it's warm days, spring flowers, warm asphalt and long walks with the dogs. I love it! And best of all, no bugs.

 I made this card inspired by the soft spring colors and spring flowers. I embossed the flowers in copper embossing powder and colored them using AquaMarkers. 


I love the foil trend that is so popular right now and wanted to try the Fab Foil, since I don't have a laser printer I used the bonding powder and I think it looks great for my first try. It's very shiny and pretty! 

I hope you liked my spring inspiration. See you next month, I'm looking forward to seeing what you make for the challenge!

Supplies:


Comments

  1. I then pulled them apart and transferred the paint pattern onto a piece of white cardstock, by placing the block onto the card. I then let these dry. Powders

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment