Shiny Happy Card By Trish Latimer

Hello!
I thought I'd challenge myself to create something totally out of my comfort zone... a clean and simple card!
I think I nearly managed it.... 




OK, so I did do a little messy painty smearing for the panel across the middle, but there is still a big bit of white space around it, so that counts doesn't it?! I added sprinkles of black ultra high powder to the splattery details..




The theme on the blog this month is foil, so this is what I've done with my die cut word. Very difficult to capture the high shine in a picture, but this is super shiny silver in real life!





I cut the word from cardstock covered with adhesive sheet. I simply peeled away the backing paper, then pressed the foil down onto it. Such an easy way of  achieving that amazing shine!

Have a great day everyone!

Trish xxx

WOW products used;
Ebony Black Ultra High Powder
Silver Foil




Comments

  1. Amazing how that little painty panel looks on this card. It's a gorgeous card and yes I think it qualifies as CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks CAS to me, but I love that painted background with those black specks! Great way to foil the die cut! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good article, I really like this article, if you are interested can look at my site zyy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card & the background

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS card Trish!!!
    LOVE your painted panel with the pop of black, LOVE your shimmering sentiment too!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your BEAUTIFUL INSPIRATION, there's lots for me to try :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment