Winter Wonderful by Trish

Hello!
Our Anything Goes challenge this month means I can just play to my hearts content!
I've made a winter themed panel....






My whimsy girl has a nice warm winter headband, created from 5 shabby rose flowers!





I used white powder mixed with diamond white powder to give that 'all the way through' sparkle. I used my top tip of sprinkling the mould with the glitter powder before adding the molten powder to it..... this gives a glitter shine which doesn't rub off!





Molten white powder makes wonderful snow... and if you look really closely you can see the snowflakes stamped in white!






Have a lovely weekend!
Trish xxx

WOW! product used:
Shabby Rose
Diamond White powder
Ultra High White Powder
Let it Snow stamp set

Comments

  1. Stunning art by Trish as always! Love this pretty whimsical girl! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning work Trish - adorable xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment