Welcome New 2016 Design Team!!!





Hi Everyone!

Please join us in wishing a very warm welcome to the 2016 WOW! Embossing Powder Design Team! We have some very talented ladies on board with us this year and we are really looking forward to seeing what they create with our products! 


Without further ado, here is our new Design Team:



Fran Westmoreland

My name is Fran (or Francine if I'm being formal!) and I reside in Derbyshire, England. I have loved anything artistic since I was very young and grew up with creativity around me. I started cardmaking in 2006 which flourished into scrapbooking and altered mixed media art and is now a huge part of my life now. When I'm not busy at my craft desk I enjoy the freedom and beauty of being outdoors, running and walking as much as I can. I'm also a coffee and tea addict lol.

I am looking forward to being part of the 2016 WOW design team and to be able to inspire you on how to use WOW products in a variety of different ways and help to push your creativity.  Looking forward to creating some fun projects along with enjoy sharing tips and ideas to help you get the most of crafting with WOW powders.

Visit Fran’s Blog: http://purple--peanut.blogspot.com



 
Laurence Colling
Hello, I am Laurence. Mother of 2 children from 11 &13 they are both my favorite subject on my scrapbooking layouts. I live in the south of Belgium and I am passionate about all arts and crafts and love Stamping. I bought my first stamp 13 years ago to make cards at the birth of my daughter and now I have to admit that I am really addicted to stamping!!! I love trying and using different techniques, which includes of course heat embossing!

I am currently in the Crafty Individuals DT. and I am very honored to join the WOW DT.

Visit Laurence’s Blog: 
http://laury55.blogspot.com


Martha Lucia Gomez

I was born in Colombia, but I live in Miami, USA. My first language is Spanish, which is why my blog is written in Spanish; but don’t worry, I have a translate button. I studied Social Communications and Journalism, but I've loved crafts forever. I used to work with metal jewelry, but one day I discovered stamps, ink and paper, and now it is my passion. I've realized that working with paper crafts is the best therapy.

I live with my husband and our two daughters. I divide my time between my family, my work in a Public Relations Company and my passions: my blog and crafting on various design teams. I love to create cards, 3D's and alter different projects because I love to learn new techniques.  I look forward to working on this Design Team and sharing my passion with all of you.

Visit Martha’s Blog:  
www.stampartpapel.com 


Sarah Jackman Read

I'm Sarah Jackman Read and I live on the sunny Isle of Wight with my husband Ian and pug Lottie. I'm a freelance paper craft designer and I create projects for various UK craft magazines. I also teach workshops and demonstrate along the south coast.

    I'm really thrilled to be joining the Wow! Design Team and can't wait to get my hands on all the wonderful embossing powders, there are so many! The moulds, stamps and embossing folders also look like great fun.  There are numerous  techniques I want to try out and hopefully I can  inspire you along the way.

Visit Sarah’s Blog: http://www.kraftidesigns.co.uk


Susanne Rose

I'm Susanne Rose from Germany, mum of two lovely kids and a full time crafter and mixed media artist. I started painting with acrylics when I was about 15 years old. I took a break with "messing around" after my study because I started with photography and some graphic design. After my daughter was born, I became a scrapbooker and my passion started growing. Now I love creating cards, mini albums and different mixed media pieces. I am addicted to stamps, creative mediums, dies, colors and papers! My style is most of the time very colorful. I try to express my mood in everything I do. I am very proud to be part of this awesome and talented design team! I'm looking forward to inspiring other crafters with my creations featuring WOW! products.
Susanne’s Blog: http://clayscrapkreativ.blogspot.com/

Victoria Petrenko
Hello, craft people! My name is Victoria, I live in old and beautiful Ukrainian city Poltava with my dear husband and baby son, I am 25 old. I am a teacher and psychologist, but now dedicate myself to the family. I always had interest for crafting, and cardmaking and scrapbooking are my greatest passion. I like to work in various styles from CAS or shabby to mixed media and try different cool techniques. Especially I adore heat embossing to decorate die-cuts, chipboard, stamping, it is like magic to watch the melting powder! That is why I am so happy to become a part of Wow! Design team. It is an honor to create in the company of such talented ladies! And also I love to work with Wow! products, they are of very good quality and give you unlimited possibilities for creating! Everyone, have a great productive craft year!


Visit Victoria’s Blog: http://tea-with-victoria.blogspot.com/

Our design team will start posting on our blog from February onward, please keep your eyes peeled to check out this amazing talent! Congratulations ladies :D 

Comments

  1. Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing your work.
    Have fun! (I bet you will!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all talented girls! Love to see their awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all your new DT !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congrats to the DT! Can't wait to see what you create this new year! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment