Flower Card by Susanne


Hi my dear crafty friends!

Susanne here and this is my debut at the WOW! Embossing Powder Blog today. I am very excited and proud that I am part of this talented team! I like to share this colourful flower card. I started the card with a watercolour background. Therefor I used my inktense blocks and added lots of gold dots on top using the Gold Rich Powder together with the Funky Border Strip clear stamps. I picked the round dots, stamped them with clear embossing ink side by side and added the powder. To give it a more random look I wiped away some of the powder with a brush, before I heat set it. I smeared the edges of the background layer with white acrylic paint.

Let's talk about the embellishments: I used different die cuts that go under my paper flowers.


The dies to create these 3d paper flowers come from My Favourite Things and Marianne Design. Some are layered ones, some are roll up flowers. To give them more interest I added Heart Throb Embossing Glitter to their edges. I just pressed them onto the Embossing Pad, so that the edges were inked up. I used Iced Silver Glitter on the white rolled rose.


I'm sure you'd like to get some more information on this beautiful feather. I used the Feathers Silicone Mold. I combined Melt-it Powderr with Pink Lady and Heart Throb. I don't mix it very much, so that the feather gets different shades of color.


The sentiment is also a die, unfortunately I can't remember from which company. I inked it up completely and embossed it with Gold Rich powder.


I hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by today! xx Susanne.

Products from WOW! Embossing Powder:
WC04 Metallic Gold Rich
WS120 Iced Silver
WS112 Heart Throb
WH18 Pink Lady
WOW!  Melt-it Powder
Funky Border Strips Clear Stamps
WOW! Clear Embossing Pad
Feathers Silicone Mold 


Where to Buy:

Comments