Mixed Media Tag by Susanne Rose


Hi everyone!

It's Susanne writing today and I'd like to share a mixed media tag with you. I used liquid watercolors together with the round mini Gelli Plate to create my background.

The "Hey little Flower" stamps add a lovely texture to my background together with the brand new "Banana Split" powder.


I pick some gelli prints and emboss the "Flights of Fancy" with "Primary Ebony" powder. 

 I paint the edges of my tag with a black Gelato.


The lovely hearts are created with the "Hearts" mould and a combination of WOW! Melt it Powder "Mint Macaroon" and "Under the Sea". I used some wool from my kids to finish the tag.


 The sentiment is from the brand new "Just Saying" stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by today!
xx Susanne.

Products from WOW! Embossing Powder:
Under the Sea Glitter
Banana Splilt
Mint Macaroon
Flights of Fancy
Just Saying 
Hey little Flower
Melt it Powder
Embossing Pad
Hearts Silicone Mould


Where to Buy:

Comments

  1. The colours are gorgeous and I love the added wool for texture, great tag Susanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful mix of textures Suzanne and I love the brightly coloured background with the black embossed feathers and that dimension with the heart and bits of wool. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment