Art Journal Page by Susanne

Hi everyone!

Susanne here today and I've to share a step by step how-to for this art journal spread. A highlight is the Gold Foil I've used together with Bonding Powder and a stencil.



I used my homemade traveler's journal and picked a gelli printed background. I added a layer of white gesso. After this was dry I used acrylic paints and applied them with my fingers.



I made sure that everything was bone dry and added Embossing ink through a stencil (this on is from STAMPlorations). I used WOW! Bonding Powder together with Fab Foil Gold. All you have to do is: melt the powder and add the foil while the powder is still hot and sticky.



I needed some contrast and decided to use black acrylic paint. I also added some green colour.




I stamped the dandelions from the "Make A Wish" stamp set and embossed them with Black Glint Powder. I used Archival Ink for the circles (Hearts And Twine set) and added some white with an oil pastel.


Finally I stamped some texture to the circles with StazOn and made some journaling with a black marker.



I hope you like the result. I love to use foil on my art journal pages!
Thank you for stopping by today!
xx Susanne.

SUPPLIES USED: Here's a list of WOW! supplies Susanne used on this fab project !!

Comments

  1. The colours are beautiful Susanne and the gold foil really stands out. A wonderful piece of work. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING! I love the background colors and that foil really makes the page pop! Huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!
    LOVE the colours and techniques ... feeling INSPIRED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susanne, your art page is stunning! Love the contrast colors and gold. Thank you for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment